Position Summary: Adventist Information Ministry seeks motivated, dependable individuals to work in our Contact Center as a Phone Chaplain. This is a customer care position that lays the groundwork for a deeper connection with God.
- Support 30+ Media Ministries via Inbound calls, sms chat, social media
- Process Ministry Offers
- Offer Prayer, Answer Biblical Questions, Provide Spiritual Care
- Seek to connect callers to local Seventh-day Adventist Churches
- Must be a fluent and effective communicator in the English language (verbally and written form: spelling, grammar, and punctuation). Ability to communicate in other languages a plus, especially Spanish.
- Project a Christian Spirit with a friendly, professional demeanor
- Exhibit Emotional Intelligence
- Must feel comfortable discussing and sharing knowledge on Biblical topics
- Working knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Must work weekend shifts (Saturday & Sunday)
- Must pass skills assessment
Special Requirements: An expressed and vibrant commitment to Jesus Christ and to the teachings and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Ability to work with integrity, dependability, honesty, and maturity
Andrews University Students preferred