Adventist Information Ministry seeks motivated, dependable individuals to work in our Contact Center as Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). This is an entry level position with room for advancement.
What You’ll Do:
- Support 30+ Media Ministries via Inbound calls, sms chat, social media
- Process Ministry Offers
- Offer Prayer, Bible Studies, Literature
- Seek to connect callers to local Seventh-day Adventist Churches
- Must be a fluent and effective communicator in the English language (verbally and written form: spelling, grammar, and punctuation). Ability to communicate in other languages a plus, especially Spanish.
- Project a Christian Spirit with a friendly, professional demeanor
- Working knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Must work weekend shifts (Saturday & Sunday)
- Must pass skills assessment
An expressed and vibrant commitment to Jesus Christ and to the teachings and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Ability to work with integrity, dependability, honesty, and maturity.
This is a student position and student applicants must qualify for employment under the student labor policies of Andrews University.